Enabling languages other than English
You can change the default language for the Encircle platform AND this Help section.
To change the language of the help section - simply select your language in the bottom right-hand corner.
In order to change the language of Encircle, you must change the language of your browser/device.
Here are the steps to do so:
Encircle Web App Language Change:
- Open your Chrome browser.
- Click the 3 vertical dots located on the right side, at the top of the browser page.
- Click on "Settings".
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Show advanced settings".
- Scroll down to the "Languages" section.
- Click "Language and input settings".
- Add the language of your choice.
- Click "Display Google Chrome in this language".
- Close all browser windows and reopen them to see the translated pages.
iOS Language Change:
- Go to Settings.
- Click General.
- Swipe down till you see "Language & Region", and select it.
- Select "iPhone Language" and change to your language to French.
Android Language Change:
- Open the Settings App.
- Select "General Management".
- Select "Language and Input".
- Then select "Add Language", change to French.
- Set as Default.