Using the Rebuild and Water Mitigation Scoping Tools- Video
USING ENCIRCLE’S REBUILD AND WATER MITIGATION SCOPING TOOLS
This guide will walk you through creating a scope using Encircle’s Rebuild and Water Mitigation Scoping Tools, how to create an estimate using the scope you have created, and how to send the scope to the adjusters, customers, and property managers.
- Open the Encircle Mobile App.
- Tap on the claim that you would like to create a scope for.
- Once you are in the claim, tap Documents.
- Tap Generate Report and then select PDF Report.
- In the list options, select Rebuild Scope or Mitigation Scope.
- Title your scope according to your organization’s naming conventions and tap Ok
- Tap Add Room/Day/Location to start your scope.
- Enter the name of the room, date, and location.
- Scroll down and start adding the various elements of your scope. Note: As you select the various line items, the scoping tool will prompt you to select the material, action, quantity, and variable.
- Tap Save as you work through the various line items.
- Once you are finished, tap Save a few times to create your scope sheet