Setup Your Matterport Integration
Follow these steps to integrate your Encircle account with Matterport. You must be logged in as an Encircle Organization Administrator.
Prerequisite: you'll need to get you Matterport Token Secret and Token ID from your Matterport account.
Steps to get access to generate API tokens
- Log in to your matterport account and go to the Spaces page: https://my.matterport.com/models
- Once on the Spaces page, you’ll be able to get your organization ID. You can find the organization ID in the URL here: "https://my.matterport.com/models?page=1&ordering=-created&type=all&organization=XXXXXXXXXXX" For example, this is what I see in the URL: The letters and numbers shown after “organization=” is my organization ID.
- Copy and paste your organization ID. For example, I would copy and paste the “4tbhmNTuaxv” at the end.
- Send an email to email@example.com with your organization ID requesting for access to generate API tokens from your account, like so: Please enable access to generate API tokens on organization: 4tbhmNTuaxv for the Encircle integration
- From the Settings page, click “Manage”
- You should now see a section called “API Token Management
- Click “REQUEST” and a dialog will pop up.
- Click “Confirm”. You will then be provided your Token Secret and Token ID. This is what you’ll need to copy and paste into your Encircle account
It can take up to 1-2 business days for your access to be enabled.
Once matterport has enabled your access to generate API tokens, here is how you get your API token:
Log in to your matterport account and go to settings by clicking your name in the top right corner.
When you have your Matterport Token Secret and Token ID from your Matterport account follow the steps below.
- Login to Encircle and click on Settings.
- Click on Integrations.
- Enter your TokenID and Token Secret (from Prerequisite)
Also see: Using the Matterport Integration