Moving Equipment from one Job to Another
When you finally remove the equipment from the job site you also need to remove the Equipment within the Mobile app.
Sometimes things get missed, and a piece of equipment may accidentally "virtually" remain on the previous job/claim.
You can still assign or install the equipment to your current job as seen below.
There are different ways to invoke the placement workflow, after which, you will follow the numbered steps.
a) use Place Equipment from the blue screen
b) use the Place icon on the moisture map and drag the equipment to the moisture map.
- Since the equipment may be currently assigned to a claim it will not show up as visible
- Tap the + button
- Tap to deselect "Show only available equipment".
- Now all equipment appears on the list.
- Tap to select the unit, (asset#) that you want to place on the current claim.
- Tap Save.
- Tap "Yes, Move it" to confirm you wish to Move from another job.
- Your now back in the regular workflow of assigning equipment to an Atmosphere or Room.
That's it. You've reassigned the equipment to the current job.
Note: You should make a note of the unit # that was just reassigned, so the Admin can go back and update the removal date on the previous claim. https://help.encircleapp.com/article/651-moisture-helps-you-when-things-go-wrong